Create a virtual tour with immersive virtual reality in minutes. Fast, easy but powerful creator of
Integrate EvoVR Virtual Tour Creator into your website. We have a powerful and easy to integrate Web API.
With WeboBook Virtual Tour Creator you can create virtual tours in a combination of different multimedia such as 360 ° photos, 360 ° videos or flat photos.
Prepare your photos and / or 360° videos.
Once you have registered in the WeboBook, click on the Create Virtual Tour button.
In the Tour panoramas window, upload your photos and videos. For 360° photos or 360° videos, click
the 360 ° images / videos button, and to add flat images, click Flat images.
Once the files are uploaded, they can be rearranged by dragging in the desired sequence.
In one tour you can upload from all media formats (360 ° photos, 360 ° videos or flat photos), the only restriction is not to exceed 50 files.
Once you've uploaded the images and videos, open the Virtual Tour Editor using the VR Editor
You can publish the virtual tour directly, but it will only look like a 360 gallery without additional functionality.
What you need are hotspot connections!
Now let's look at the basic elements of the virtual tour editor user interface.
Preview - visualizes the virtual tour as it would look after its publication.
Save - saves the changes made in the virtual tour.
Publish - publishes the virtual tour, if the button is not clicked, the virtual tour will not be visible to anyone.
Unpublish - If the virtual tour is published, it can be stopped with the Unpublish button.
1. Thumbnail bar to view images and videos in the virtual tour
navigate between them.
2. The Hotspot button creates transitions between individual
panoramas in the tour.
3. Use the Inof button to set an information hotspot in the scene (information pop-up window). May contain title, description, image gallery, video and audio recording. The information hotspot can be styled in different colors, as well as choose one of the three provided layout templates.
4. A text caption can be placed in the scene using the Text button. You can format the text, change its size, color and background.
5. The name of the panorama is set in the Name field. This name is used in the miniature images of the tour.
6. The horizontal leveling of the panorama is done with the help of the correctioncorrection slider.
7. The initial orientation of the panorama is set by rotating the panorama to the desired position and then toggling the Use start position button.
8. The Show in plan button allows the inclusion of the current panorama to the floor plan in a text list with a transition to it.
9. The floor plan is created using the Plan image button. You can add an image for the floor plan, it will be for the entire virtual tour, adding pins from each individual panorama that make transitions to it (as hot spots).
10. The Use as tour thumbnail button creates an image that is used as a cover for the virtual tour.
11. An audio track to the current panorama is created by the Attach audio record button. You can record up to 10 seconds of audio to each panorama.
12. You can create a screenshot of the current panorama using the Download Photo button.
The info tab is used to enter the general information about the virtual tour, which will be
for the whole tour.
You can also fill in the contact information in your WeboBook account, it will be used for all your virtual tours, if you fill in the contact information in the virtual tour, it will only be for the current tour.
The settings section contains the settings of the virtual tour.
1. Privacy - Sets whether the virtual tour is Public in WeboBook or Unlisted. If the virtual tour is Unlisted it is accessible to other users only through direct links or embedding in another website.
2. Autoplay - Enables or disables the automatic exploration of the virtual tour without any user interaction.
3. Show info button - Shows or hides the info button of the virtual tour.
4. Show messages button - Shows or hides the video chat button in the virtual tour.
5. Show phone button - shows or hides the phone dial button if a contact phone number is set.
6. Show full resolution - Enables the full resolution of the images in the virtual tour. Note: Images are optimized for different devices, if activating this setting may cause the tour to load more slowly.
7. Show location - Sets the location of the virtual tour and displays the address in the info window with a link to Google Map.
8. Show opened plan - Opens the floor plan by default, active only for desktop devices.
9. Minimize thumbnails - closes the thumbnail bar in the virtual tour by default.
The sharing section is only visible when the virtual tour is published.
1. URL - direct link to the virtual tour.
2. Inline Frame - HTML (iframe) code for embedding the virtual tour in another website.
3. Auto load - if the button is active the virtual tour
will be loaded immediately together with the
loading of the page
where it is embedded, if the button is not active the play button will appear and the virtual
will be loaded after
This option is valid only in cases when the virtual tour is embedded in another website, when opened directly the option is not valid.
5. Show info button
6. Show messages button
7. Show phone button
8. Show full resolution
9. Show location
10. Open plan