EvoVR is professional online software for creating virtual tours for professional work.
With our software you can quickly and easily create a virtual tour, integrate it into your website,
share it on social media or send a link to the virtual tour to your customers.
We have an easy and powerful virtual tour creator as well as a vr player that makes viewing a virtual tour extremely enjoyable with its smooth transitions and animations.
Our software is specifically designed to create virtual real estate tours but can also be used in any other area where 360 degree content is needed. Our clients are real estate agencies, hotels, interior and exterior designers, architects, restaurants and bars, car dealerships, furniture companies and professional photographers dealing with 360-degree content.
You can try our virtual tour software for free, we offer three free tours without the limit of panoramic photos.
EvoVR provides a powerful and free web API through which you can integrate the creation and visualization of virtual tours directly into your site. It is designed to work with sites with multiple classified ads as well as multi-user websites such as real estate portals, company websites of real estate agencies, photographers or local businesses.
To create 360-degree content, photos need to be taken with a 360-degree camera. For more information on what 360 ° camera is right for you, you can read this article.
Before you start shooting the property, a little preparation is needed.
- Adjust the camera tripod to a height of approximately 120 cm.
- Go around the premises in the property to make a shooting plan.
- If there is direct sunlight, pull the curtains on the windows.
- Shoot the rooms clockwise in sequence, so it will be easier to find your way around when assembling the virtual tour.
- Leave all the doors to the rooms open.
- Start shooting from the front door or hallway.
- For each room, first take a picture about a meter from the entrance and then in the center of the room.
- Export photos with the camera software.
- Go to WeboBook.com and click on the
Create Virtual Tour button to create a virtual
- Arrange the photos in the order you want by dragging them with the mouse.
- Add the desired images and click on the
button to edit the virtual tour.
- Name the photos by placing text in the
in the right toolbar.
- Place hotspots between individual photos by clicking the
- When you are ready, click the
Save button and
publish the virtual tour from the
- Share or embed the virtual tour from the